According to an Alberta kill buyer, “the pounds of meat we’re shipping to Europe has been cut in half.” Bruce Flewelling, who sells horses for slaughter, said he was told last week by the facility he sends his animals to that it couldn’t accept any for the time being. Flewelling is known to sell to Bouvry Exports in Fort MacLeod, AB, and was interviewed last year in this Youtube video.
Contact Us!Canadian Horse Defence Coalition P.O. Box 21079 150 First Street Orangeville, ON L9W 4S7 email@example.com
Please donate to help us end horse slaughter
- Triple crown pressure of running three times in five weeks is too great, says Sheikh Hamdan thenational.ae/sport/horse-ra… via @TheNationalUAE 3 hours ago
- Experts warn Kenyans over donkey meat standardmedia.co.ke/article/200016… via @StandardKenya 4 hours ago
- Study Confirms Euthanasia in Horses is Quick, Humane | TheHorse.com thehorse.com/articles/35816… 5 days ago
- Fla. horses starve as owners ‘chase the dream’: offtrackthoroughbreds.com/2015/05/13/fla… via @offtrackhorse 1 week ago
- Meat industry facing ‘acute, chronic’ worker shortage | iPolitics ipolitics.ca/2015/05/11/mea… 2 weeks ago
Who we’re following
Washington Horse Defense Coalition
DisclaimerThe Canadian Horse Defence Coalition (CHDC) is not responsible, nor will be held liable, for any statement entered by any person on our Blog and/or Facebook page or in the Blog/Facebook comments section, nor the laws which they may break in our country or theirs through comments' content, implication, and intent. Opinions expressed are not necessarily the opinions of the CHDC.