According to an Alberta kill buyer, “the pounds of meat we’re shipping to Europe has been cut in half.” Bruce Flewelling, who sells horses for slaughter, said he was told last week by the facility he sends his animals to that it couldn’t accept any for the time being. Flewelling is known to sell to Bouvry Exports in Fort MacLeod, AB, and was interviewed last year in this Youtube video.
Contact Us!Canadian Horse Defence Coalition P.O. Box 21079 150 First Street Orangeville, ON L9W 4S7 firstname.lastname@example.org
Please donate to help us end horse slaughter
- Auctioneer steps in to save wild horses globalnews.ca/video/1851384/… 1 day ago
- Wild Horses of Alberta Societies aims to save feral equines from cull calgary.ctvnews.ca/wild-horses-of… via @CTVCalgary 1 day ago
- Pretestors rally for wild horses at Legislature | Edmonton Examiner edmontonexaminer.com/2015/02/25/pre… 1 day ago
- Court Ruling Underscores Need for Action to End Horse Soring blog.humanesociety.org/wayne/2015/02/… 2 days ago
- More countries restrict Canadian beef due to mad cow, says CFIA ctvnews.ca/canada/more-co… via @CTVNews 3 days ago
Who we’re following
DisclaimerThe Canadian Horse Defence Coalition (CHDC) is not responsible, nor will be held liable, for any statement entered by any person on our Blog and/or Facebook page or in the Blog/Facebook comments section, nor the laws which they may break in our country or theirs through comments' content, implication, and intent. Opinions expressed are not necessarily the opinions of the CHDC.