According to an Alberta kill buyer, “the pounds of meat we’re shipping to Europe has been cut in half.” Bruce Flewelling, who sells horses for slaughter, said he was told last week by the facility he sends his animals to that it couldn’t accept any for the time being. Flewelling is known to sell to Bouvry Exports in Fort MacLeod, AB, and was interviewed last year in this Youtube video.
Contact Us!Canadian Horse Defence Coalition P.O. Box 21079 150 First Street Orangeville, ON L9W 4S7 email@example.com
Please donate to help us end horse slaughter
Please see us at Hope with Art and help us help them
- The Live Transport of 7,000 Draft Horses Annually To Japan cvewc.org/?p=164 via @cvewc 7 hours ago
- Animal rights activists to protest Temple Grandin and University of Guelph guelphmercury.com/news-story/581… via @guelphmercury 3 days ago
- change.org/p/richard-broe… http://t.co/jd9AGMQSpT 5 days ago
- Detailed Undercover Investigation Reveals Tennessee Walking Horse Abuse at Top Training Barn, w humanesociety.org/news/press_rel… via @HSUSNews 5 days ago
- Horse Meat Found in Other Ground Meat Sold in U.S. moneytalksnews.com/horsemeat-foun… via @moneytalksnews 1 week ago
Who we’re following
Washington Horse Defense Coalition
DisclaimerThe Canadian Horse Defence Coalition (CHDC) is not responsible, nor will be held liable, for any statement entered by any person on our Blog and/or Facebook page or in the Blog/Facebook comments section, nor the laws which they may break in our country or theirs through comments' content, implication, and intent. Opinions expressed are not necessarily the opinions of the CHDC.