According to an Alberta kill buyer, “the pounds of meat we’re shipping to Europe has been cut in half.” Bruce Flewelling, who sells horses for slaughter, said he was told last week by the facility he sends his animals to that it couldn’t accept any for the time being. Flewelling is known to sell to Bouvry Exports in Fort MacLeod, AB, and was interviewed last year in this Youtube video.
Contact Us!Canadian Horse Defence Coalition P.O. Box 21079 150 First Street Orangeville, ON L9W 4S7 email@example.com
Please donate to help us end horse slaughter
- Genes link wild horse herd in western Canada to Siberian breed horsetalk.co.nz/2015/07/01/gen… via @HorsetalkNZ 2 days ago
- Canadian horsemeat not drug-free, European audit finds on.thestar.com/1Im8Nnm via @torontostar 4 days ago
- ALERT - Access to Information Documents Reveal Regulation Violations and CFIA Cover Up For Liv… wp.me/pUJ26-2c4 via @wordpressdotcom 1 week ago
- Ongoing Regulation Violations and CFIA Whitewash Confirmed … cnw.ca/gYM1Y via @CNWNews 1 week ago
- Horses for EU export possibly treated with illegal substances - FVO foodqualitynews.com/Regulation-and… via @FoodQualityNews 1 week ago
Who we’re following
Washington Horse Defense Coalition
DisclaimerThe Canadian Horse Defence Coalition (CHDC) is not responsible, nor will be held liable, for any statement entered by any person on our Blog and/or Facebook page or in the Blog/Facebook comments section, nor the laws which they may break in our country or theirs through comments' content, implication, and intent. Opinions expressed are not necessarily the opinions of the CHDC.