Callaway Feeds will host a fundraising event to benefit the Canadian Horse Defence Coalition this Saturday, February 16th. The event will also be an open house for Callaway’s new location.
Callaway Feeds recently moved to a new location near Waterford, Ontario on Concession 7, offering a 1,000-square-foot store.
“I can run full retail now,” said Kelly Callaway, who gave up factory work in 2009 to re-open the family business. His father operated Callaway Feeds for 39 years on Baptist Church Road near Onondaga. The store now offers a variety of feeds and farming equipment. Whatever a customer wants, I try to get it,” said Callaway.
Thanks to loyal CHDC supporter, Marie Dean, and Callaway Feeds for helping horses and the CHDC. If you’re in the Brantford region, drop in and say hi!
Petitions Summer 2013
Please donate to help us end horse slaughter
- Equine Traceability Being Re-Launched in Canada? wp.me/p2mXR0-19F via @HClemenceau 2 days ago
- Ex-inspector has concerns about horse slaughter plan abqjournal.com/main/2013/05/2… via @ABQJournal 3 days ago
- Reno woman undertakes 450-mile solo trail ride to raise awareness of wild horses in Nevada rgj.com/article/201305… 2 weeks ago
- Equine database to be set up following horse meat scandal irishtimes.com/news/consumer/… via @IrishTimes 2 weeks ago
- Former racehorses get a second chance at life cnn.com/2013/05/03/liv… 3 weeks ago
Who we’re following