Must read article with interviews with auction house owners and kill buyers.
Please donate to help us end horse slaughter
- Woodbine jockeys’ cash to their tester raises eyebrows at racing commission thestar.com/news/gta/2013/… via @torontostar 23 hours ago
- Last starved horse in treatment dies kamloopsnews.ca/article/201312… 2 days ago
- Horse charity HAPPA may have given wrong info to regulator cbc.sh/w6BCwhe 2 days ago
- Labelling requirements for non-beef to exclude birthplace | European Voice europeanvoice.com/article/2013/d… via @EuropeanVoiceEV 2 days ago
- 40,000 people support mandatory CCTV in slaughterhouses - MeatInfo shar.es/DQpIu via @sharethis 2 days ago
Who we’re following
DisclaimerThe Canadian Horse Defence Coalition (CHDC) is not responsible, nor will be held liable, for any statement entered by any person on our Blog and/or Facebook page or in the Blog/Facebook comments section, nor the laws which they may break in our country or theirs through comments' content, implication, and intent. Opinions expressed are not necessarily the opinions of the CHDC.
- Mindy Lovell pleads for help to feed 43 TBs
- Announcing the Contest Winners for the 4th “Petition, Pin, and Draw” Campaign!
- New CHDC video
- Volunteers Requested for Upcoming Outreach and Social Events in British Columbia and Alberta
- Videographer Records Kill Buyer Behaving Badly Enroute To Slaughterhouse